There Are Several Ways to Apply for Child Support Services.
- Online Application
- Download a Self-Service Application for Child Support Services Packet *The Upload Document feature is currently unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.*
- Apply in Person *Lobby Currently Closed due to COVID-19*
- Call 1(866) 901-3212 to request an application. An application will be mailed to you.
- Fax a request to receive an application to 1(408) 503-5570. Include your current address on the fax request. An application will be mailed to you.
Important Information Child Support Services Will Need From You:
- Address, employer, and social security number of yourself, the other parent, and the child(ren)
- Any child support order, divorce decree, or separation agreement you have
- Your marriage, separation, and divorce dates
NOTE: As of 10/1/11, you may be subject to a $25 annual service fee. This fee is not required at case opening or during the application process.