License Release

How do I get my license released?

If your license is suspended because of your child support debt, call or come into the Santa Clara County office during regular business hours.  We will work with you to make payment arrangements and may be able to release any state issued license. 

You may contact your caseworker at (866) 901-3212 to discuss the release of your license.  If you are denied a release you can file a Notice of Motion for Judicial Review of License Denial with the court.

©2024 County of Santa Clara. All rights reserved.