How to Make a Child Support Payment

You have several options when making a payment on your child support case:

  • Through the State Disburse​ment Unit​ by automatic withdrawal, credit card or check.
  • Call (866)901-3212 to make a debit/credit card payment over the phone. By cash, debit/credit card or check at our office located at:

880 Ridder Park Dr., 
San Jose, CA  9513
1Get Directions​​.

Please feel free to contact your caseworker at (866) 901-3212 for further assistance. 

©2021 County of Santa Clara. All rights reserved.